Welcome to Héliciane a new PhD student in the lab. Héliciane will work in collaboration with Guillaume Romet’s lab on coupling in vitro and in vivo approaches.
- New lab publications for 2020, one by Sarah on cell growth, and one by Héliciane on Microtubules and motors, congrats!
- Nico receives the “Coup d’élan” Prize from the Bettencourt-Schüeller foundation
- The lab is recruting: One post-doc and One engineer/tech positions available to start early 2021!
- Javad awarded the prestigious EMBO post-doc fellowship
- Jing gives a seminar at the CellTiss 2019 meeting