Congratulation to Daria who successfully defended her PhD. Daria is the first PhD in the lab, she worked on cell shape in fission yeast
- The lab is recruiting: ERC-funded post-doc position to work on cytoplasm mechanics and cell division
- Welcome to Camilla and Fatima our new Master students!
- The lab was awarded another ERC grant ! Bravo everyone..
- Congrats to Jing and Javad for their paper on the role of cytoplasm material properties for division positionning, now published in PNAS.
- Aude receives a post-doc fellowship from the ARC Foundation . Congrats!